|January – December||Tuesday – Sunday||10:00 – 18:00|
|※ Closed: Mondays (However, not when Monday is a holiday)
January 1st, Lunar New Year’s Day, Chuseok Day
AdmissionsFree (Effective Date: September 1, 2017)
- Operating Hours: During opening hours of the museum
- Parking Fees: Free
Cautions during Visit
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the museum. Pets other than guide dogs for the blind are not allowed inside museum.
- Before entering the exhibition area, please make sure that your mobile phone is turned off or switched to vibration mode.
- Please refrain from touching exhibits or committing any acts that may damage the exhibits.
- Photographing with flash, tripod, etc. or photographing for commercial use is prohibited.
- Please keep large belongings or coats in the coatroom by the entrance.